Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><b>AVATAR BY EMALEE.</b></small>
121 Posts
Ooc —
Turquoise couldn't see Rivet's face from this angle, yet she imagined there was an expression of surprise or maybe even confusion there. She didn't have to guess for long, as the sylph suddenly rolled over, unseating the larger female and forcing her to stand up again. Turquoise blinked down into Rivet's dark, pretty face as the DeMonte answered her proposition.

"I know you do," Turquoise replied, her voice a low purr. She touched noses with Rivet. "I know that you like to put me first. I'm not saying I don't like it or that I don't want you to do it. Just... not all the time. You need to think of yourself first sometimes, you know? I just see you falling over yourself—hurting yourself, even—for me... and that's not okay."

Lifting her feet, she moved to sit beside Rivet, no longer hovering over her. "Like when you agreed to let me see other people, to your detriment. I shouldn't have asked you to do that and you shouldn't have agreed to it. It hurt you too much." She paused, rolling her tawny shoulders. "On that note, I want you to know something: I decided I'm not interested in pursuing other people. I want to close this relationship." Her turquoise eyes seemed to darken momentarily but then, just as quickly, she brightened again. "And seal it—with a kiss."

True to her word, she bent down and nuzzled the corner of her lover's mouth, then swiped her tongue over her cheek. A beat later, she straightened up so that she was peering down at Rivet again, a happy, lopsided smile on her face. Her eyes were not only bright but warm. I'm a damn lucky girl, Turq caught herself thinking.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Turquoise - October 10, 2013, 12:06 PM