Felltree Marsh I don't know how I'm going to win
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
As she cleaned the scratch she thought of things that could help speed up healing on it and other would she had seen him get over the past few months. Honey was always a good one but that was not an herb nor was it easy to come by, she had to figure out an easy source for that someday but right now she was curious of the herbs that this frozen marsh might give her. Lavender was often too delicate for the winter months, for it to thrive in a garden it would need to be covered with dried grass and heavy twigs. Oh, maybe there were from calendula around here. They were hardier, and quiet pretty. 

It was then that she looked up to meet his eyes, he had heard something she was too preoccupied to listen for. She gave a nod just as her gaze fell on a frost covered orange flower that had a similar look to a daisy. Calendula!  "oh, one moment Yuu!" She said with an excited lilt to her tone. She jumped from the fallen log they were on to another one that was more broke down, the ice under it made a sharp cracking sound. This made her pause for a short moment before she lowered her frame and inched closer, the cracking came again and she stretched to clip the few blooms.

Got them!

With a soft yip and slowly backed herself up, her tail swaying and arching to help with her balance. She jumped back onto the log that her friend was on and beamed at him, okay, they could move along now!
Messages In This Thread
I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 26, 2020, 06:05 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Hiromi - February 26, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 27, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Hiromi - February 27, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 27, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Hiromi - February 27, 2020, 08:07 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 27, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Hiromi - February 27, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 27, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Hiromi - February 27, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 27, 2020, 09:08 PM