Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><b>AVATAR BY EMALEE.</b></small>
121 Posts
Ooc —
I decided it was time I had a character that doesn't want kids. >>;

"Naturally," Turquoise replied, thick sarcasm coloring her tone even as she nuzzled Rivet fondly. "While I think that Turquoise Blackthorn DeMonte has a nice ring to it—sounds like royalty or something—it's too much of a mouthful. Let's be the Blackthorns," she said decisively, nuzzling Rivet's ear. This was much less about Turquoise being the "man" or the dominant figure in the relationship; she was actually giving Rivet what she thought the sylph wanted but would likely never insist upon.

She didn't realize she was holding her breath until Rivet provided a noncommittal answer. Turq let a low breath whistle out of puckered lips. "Well, I'm glad you didn't immediately say, I want thousands!" she said with a vague sheepishness. "So do you think you're... ambivalent? 'Cause I'm just gonna come right out and say it: I don't want kids." She paused, biting her lip, wondering what Rivet thought of this admission.

After allowing the sylph a moment to digest that, Turq said, "You'd think I'd be all about family, coming from such a huge one myself. I loved my parents and my brothers and sisters. But it's actually because of them that I decided a long time ago that I didn't want children. It's too chaotic a lifestyle for me. I'd rather just have you and me and nothing else. I'd rather be selfish and lazy," she confessed with a lopsided smile, still unsure of what Rivet really made of this news.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Turquoise - October 10, 2013, 06:47 PM