Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><i>avatar by ash</i></small>
70 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

ooc

Rivet’s smile widened when Turquoise agreed with Rivet’s choice to take Turq’s surname rather than the other way around or combining the two names. It really was what Rivet wanted and not so much about what she thought would make Turq happiest. A while back, Rivet had secretly played with their names, coming to the decision back then that if Turq were to ever actually want to make their relationship official that she would want to take Turq’s name. But Rivet didn’t say this out loud because she didn’t want to seem like a daydreaming kid or something. "Good," she murmured, swaying her tail against the ground behind her.

She was silent while she listened to Turq’s answer to the question Rivet had turned back to her. Rivet had never really thought about whether she did or didn’t want children. She, too, came from a large family, but had never thought about if she, herself, would ever bring more little DeMonte’s into the world or not. "Having kids would mean one or the other of us would have to be with a male," she began only after Turq had finished with her confession. Her nose wrinkled in disgust as she spoke, though. "And that’s just… repulsive. No way would I want to be with a male. Just… no. And, even though I’d said you could do whatever you wanted with whoever you wanted, I really don’t think I’d be alright with you sleeping with some guy…"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Rivet - October 10, 2013, 07:33 PM