Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><i>avatar by ash</i></small>
70 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

ooc

Yeah, the mere thought of some guy doing the deed with her woman was enough to bring forth the seemingly slumbering volcano that simmered beneath the submissive side of her that had been so very prominent since the two of them had gotten back together shortly before they came and joined Neverwinter. She would readily rip the male bits off of any male that tried to do that with her Turq. "Definitely," she readily agreed, giving a slight nod of her head.

She did wonder, though, if her family would be disappointed in her that she wasn’t wanting to bring more little DeMonte’s into the world. On the other hand, though, it wasn’t up to them. It was up to her, and up to her lover. If neither of them wanted kids, then so be it. Her family would just have to get over it. Her smile widened at the sound of having a long, selfish and lazy life with the woman she loved so very much. Rivet didn’t want it any other way. It was such a relief that she wasn’t going to have to be sharing her woman with anyone else beyond this moment.

Her eyes slid partially shut, enjoying the feel of Turq’s muzzle running along the underside of her chin. Hearing those words from her lover made her feel so very happy inside and it showed on the outside. Letting her mismatched eyes meet those of her lover’s, Rivet nodded before adding voice to her answer. "Yes," she breathed, leaning forward to touch the side of her muzzle to the side of Turq’s. "Absolutely yes." She felt like she’d dreamed of this moment her whole life or something.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Rivet - October 10, 2013, 08:00 PM