Otter Creek oh, how can this be? i’ve finally found peace
nothing in life is to be feared,
it is only to be understood.
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
Warriors seemed to be a more common commodity here than where Ying had come from. The change was welcome; finding more spar partners was nothing to complain about. She nodded her head in agreement — We are more nice to look at, because of the muscles. — and paused to flex well-defined thighs. You are nice to look at, too. But...maybe too tall, because I feel small. Was that a good thing?

My whole family is a hermit, Ying laughed. Rarely did any of their wolves leave the island, and almost never ventured so far. She was alone in her wanderlust, it seemed. Nice to meet someone new. It would be good if you were not a hermit. There was no use in making a new friend if they would never see one another again.

She turned and sniffed not-so-discreetly at her shoulder. "Seabrine" wasn't a good scent, as far as Ying was concerned. Somewhat embarrassed, she lowered her ears and whispered a quiet, I'm sorry I stink.
[ hover for translations ]
sequoia coast · open for threads (3/5)
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, how can this be? i’ve finally found peace - by Ying - March 07, 2020, 04:31 PM