Lake Rodney oh dabbing clown, we are really in it now
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Nasty thoughts of sex or mutilation

Oh the things he wanted to do. The scent of Nightwalker was just enough to entice his thoughts. Should he play nice with those he might want to use again later? Or should he just have one hell of a day with this one in the ice? She was just so vulnerable, so easy to pick at. Should he dig in and leave her to be found by the packmates? Rip out a tail, ear or a few toes to go running back home with - ravage her from behind to leave something to remember him by.

The vampire offers a long, drawn out shrug. A chuckle fluttering from his lips before he offers a sultry look to the injured woman. I don't know, what's in it for me? Oh how he wanted to sink multiple things into her - fuck, he truly was his father's son, wasn't he? She was just so vulnerable, he couldn't help but think of those things. 

Unlike that man however, he stood his ground. He had a little more self control than Vengeance at least. Waiting for a response, what could he get out of this he pondered.

Please let me know if anything makes you uncomfortable!! My posts are editable.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
oh dabbing clown, we are really in it now - by Jocasta - March 03, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: oh dabbing clown, we are really in it now - by Abaddon - March 07, 2020, 06:02 PM