Ouroboros Spine These drums and hard snares bring out the worst in me
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
They both seemed to accept the lie smoothly enough, the darker she-wolf even mentioning she knew someone else with the condition. Quell made a huh sort of face at her, suddenly wishing she could meet this individual. Did she live around here? But Q didn't get the chance to ask, as introductions were exchanged in response to her own, right before Kyr addressed Praimfaya about conditions in Moonspear.

Quell's ears pricked at the mention of the nearby pack, Atlas's and Antares's and even Lyra's faces flashing in quick succession through her mind. Her lips parted as if she was about to interrupt, though she decided to listen for the white woman's answer instead. But before she pressed her mouth closed, Q remembered to contribute a spontaneous, "Hinkle dinkle penis wrinkle," to the ongoing conversation.
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
RE: These drums and hard snares bring out the worst in me - by Quellcrist - March 17, 2020, 11:00 AM