Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><b>AVATAR BY EMALEE.</b></small>
121 Posts
Ooc —
I picture Rivet one day going off the deep end and killing everyone... it's always the quiet ones... xD

Turq didn't say this to placate Rivet; it was simply the truth of the matter. Anyway, she knew nothing would likely soften the unpleasantness of this news. She watched Rivet carefully, secretly fearing that the former DeMonte would suddenly denounce their brand new marriage. Turquoise held her breath. Rivet did the opposite, sucking in several deep, steadying breaths as her eyes closed.

When she seemed to regain her composure, Turquoise could only nod emphatically at her words. "I couldn't agree more, Riv," she said, "although..." She was about to say something about how Dany had still been right about her in a way. She didn't deserve Rivet. Yet she let that half-finished statement simply trail away.

"You're right and you're the best," Turq conceded with a lopsided smile. "I think I'm full and ready to head back for a catnap. Would you like to resume your post as my most comfiest pillow in the world?" she asked, her nose twitching as it quested toward Rivet's cheek, rubbing against her soft fur when it hit home.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Turquoise - October 11, 2013, 11:22 PM