Big Salmon Lake Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It was new that found himself nearly smiling at her response feeling a playful sort of air come over him his tail swaying at his ankles. As she toyed with the idea of repeating his 'luck' he did laugh quickly before uttering a humorous "perhaps" as if taunting her to go ahead while remembering his many clumsy attempts. It was funny for a few moments to imagine her falling into the water before he wondered if that was good with her being a girl. The only other girls he'd seen were a weak little stray and Hela, if this girl fell would she get hurt? As Praimfaya spoke he began to wonder at what kind of girl this one was, not understanding what she was talking about by Roangeda but impressed immediately by her declaration of leadership. He studied her intently taking a more confident stance "I don't know of Roangeda, But the old Warlord is dead. Me and my friend claimed the lead, we're trying to change things up there hence my visit" the declaration wasn't true, not yet but she wouldn't know nor would Hydra think any different with his coming to her of his own accord to declare the Nightwalkers good intentions and leaving with his show of respect. His posture was loose and relaxed his tail slightly curled up "I'd like to hear how you lead" it was made as direct request, his eyes keen on hers seeing if she would actually grant grant him the knowledge. It was really interesting to meet another young ruler, even if her pack had fallen. His expression gentled "I'm sorry it ended" he said in a softer tone his tail ending up slowly sliding back down as he felt bad, genuine sympathy for the first time in a while. If Nightwalkers fell he would be absolutely lost. She seemed to accept his condolences and moved toward the water. He assumed she was going to hunt and explained he had to return home, picking up the extra fish and carrying it with him to bring to Serem.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal - by Valour - March 17, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal - by Valour - March 27, 2020, 07:19 PM