Northstar Vale Give Me That Boom Boom Pow!
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera wanted to roll her eyes about being such a stickler to his rule, but she already engaged into the spar so she just had to bite her tongue for now. Her attack landed on him successfully and made the male stagger back, the world seemed to slow a bit as Vespera quickly scanned the man to see if she drew blood. But, time resumed when she saw that there wasn't any which made Vespera wonder, why is it such a big deal? If you can see it, then it shouldn't be a big issue... Whatever...

She was lost in her thoughts a bit when Hiero snaked under her chin and delivered a headbutt to her chin. Unlike Hiero, the dark woman could feel the sting, oh how she envied the man for not being able to feel pain. Nonetheless, this blow did knock her back a bit and made her stand on her back two paws with her front flinging in the air. If she were allowed to draw blood, she could so easily slam her fangs onto his open skull, but she had to restrain herself. So instead, she raised her front two paws into the air and slammed them down on his head and forced him to slam to the ground. The girl was careful enough to place her paws towards the back of his skull so that he wouldn't slam into the ground muzzle first.

Once she made her attack, she used Hiero to use him as a footplate to bounce backwards, but she didn't use all her weight on him. Once she gained a little distance, she glared at him with her fur swaying in the wind, with her eyes burning with the fighting spirit.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 24, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 24, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 24, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 24, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 26, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 28, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 28, 2020, 12:32 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 28, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 28, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 28, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 29, 2020, 01:10 AM