Whitefish River down to the river
I just keep elevating, no losses, just upgrading
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
It was with wide-eyed excitement that Spica moved back to the River. She ran the whole way, running forth, going back, telling @Speedy (and probably @Emrik ?), @Acheron and @Syrma (if aforementioned twin wasn't running with her anyway) that they were slow pokes and omg omg they needed to hurry up and go already geez!! At some point halfway through Spica grew tired from all the running and she took a twenty second break after which she continued her zoomies and raced by the rest of the family again. She danced and placed with Syrma along the way and her tail wagged furiously. Finally, no more hoboring plains!

Now, when she was little, Spica had always found the river rather a boring place too, because it was home and therefore not exciting in any way. But now that she was growing older and had forcibly lived in a much more boring place for for-practically-ever Spica had really started to see the good sides of the river. It was a much more diverse territroy than the plains.

When the family arrived at the river, Spica said, I'm gonna explore, k bye! and she ran off, hoping her twin or maybe someone else might join. She just hoped it wasn't gonna be Emrik (but Iris does hope this) because he was on the shit list for boning her mom right now.

i assumed that the pups know about Speedy & Emrik being mates, but not yet that they want pups this year. let me know if i assumed wrong so i can correct <3
Messages In This Thread
down to the river - by Spica - March 31, 2020, 03:32 AM
RE: down to the river - by Emrik - March 31, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: down to the river - by Spica - April 03, 2020, 04:53 AM
RE: down to the river - by Speedy - April 10, 2020, 09:13 PM
RE: down to the river - by Emrik - May 24, 2020, 01:32 AM
RE: down to the river - by Spica - June 04, 2020, 06:58 AM
RE: down to the river - by Speedy - June 09, 2020, 09:47 PM
RE: down to the river - by Emrik - June 17, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: down to the river - by Spica - June 26, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: down to the river - by Speedy - July 07, 2020, 11:50 PM
RE: down to the river - by Spica - August 13, 2020, 04:22 AM