Haunted Wood wondering eyes of the ones that were left behind
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Valour nodded at the explanation of a headache and motioned in the general direction of Serem's den "Serem can probably give you something for that in the morning" he had no issue still sending her people to tend as a medic despite her having pups and tending to the other ones as well. 

His gaze grew sharper as his second question was answered though he narrowed his eyes at the personal comment about what he was doing up. Clay. All night. Fighting tears. Hurting. "Yeah well I'm used to it. I just can't sleep" his tone came out harsh ears shifting back on his skull as the gentle demeanor broke for a moment before he remembered that he needed to be familiar with everyone before taking Serem's place. "I'm sorry. It's... just a rough night. I'm Valour" once again he sounded sociable and his eyes shifted away uncomfortable to be attempting some sort of friendly behavior. It was always business and posturing around here and he'd learned from Nightwalker's maker. Shifting and taking a silent breath he straightened up and this time looking the other over with open curiosity he inquired "How long have you been here Clarence?"
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: wondering eyes of the ones that were left behind - by Valour - April 05, 2020, 01:54 PM