Sun Mote Copse I can swallow a bottle of alcohol and I'll feel like Godzilla
82 Posts
Ooc —
As for Q, her connection toward her siblings really went so far as space heaters. And if one was gone, that was Unacceptable and Uncomfortable... one which Quetzal would fully support someday, the other that Quetzal disliked then and there because, well, being uncomfortable was uncomfortable. And who liked that? Her attempts to change that were entirely counterproductive of course; by leaving Primrose and Niamh in the dust, she would become most uncomfortable. 

Quetzal hardly recognized her siblings as living entities like herself. Actually, scratch that. Quetzal wasn't even aware that she was a living entity. She had become aware (if aware was even the appropriate word) that one space heater had been removed from her side, and did not know what to do about it except see if she could find that same exact familiar warmth again. Again, counterproductive. It might never be said that she was bright in her lifetime. Her solutions would likely never be all that well thought out... but that was especially true now. By moving away from warm point A, and B, because C was not there... meant that she, identified as D (not for Dumb... well... no... but...), would be extra cold. But who knew? Anything could happen. 

She was failing spectacularly. So far, so horrible. But she hadn't figured out that mathematical equation above quite yet, and so she still put forth some effort to seeking a resolution. Puppy battering ram clambored in a cardinal direction that probably wasn't where "C" was. A chill gave Q pause on her (far from) lively jaunt, and she let out a mewl of protest.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can swallow a bottle of alcohol and I'll feel like Godzilla - by Quetzal - April 08, 2020, 12:15 PM