Northstar Vale there's a road to the righteous, that doesn't lead through hell
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
thank you! <3 (I just noticed that Rei has lady amalthea in her prof, eep! I love the last unicorn.)

The faun's muted gaze flickered as it lit briefly upon the delicate lady, sliding to a gentle rest upon the snow-flecked earth. 

She too was borne of the north: slight and spritely, not unlike the wyvern Wördronna was murmured to be kin to. Pelted in ice, merry voice chiming like icicles caught in a chilled wind; the northron who hailed her timid call was one that set the tattered healer at ease. 

A faint, eager, tic swished the Saluki's thin tail as her lips twitched with the beginnings of a nervous smile.

"Blessed be, Lady Reiko," Awen lilted softly in return, slender crown dipping in a practiced curtsy - a grace to the bow that suggested trained obeisance. 

"I 'ad 'opes of offering my services ta yer pack...yer Empire," the half-breed continued, granted courage by the pale sylph's welcoming nature, with a steadying inhale. Lavender perfumed their conversation, billowing gently over the battered woman's frayed nerves as the uneven patter of her heart settled. 

"I am but a newcomer in t'ese lan's but I vas trained by ta Druids of Timber Falls," the seelie nodded once, owlish eyes blinking solemnly as if to portray her sincerity. "I am a healer - a midvife mainly. I vas tasked vith looking after ta mothers, caring fer younglings."

"Fer ye and yers," 
she offered, bending as she nudged the rabbitskin closer, brushing the folds of the tanned pelt open with her snout to reveal the dried herbs within. 

"Borage..for milk. Parsley...for, ah, no milk," the nomad stumbled over the explanation, clumsy in her command of the common tongue. "Raspberry leaves, for labor pains. Ta basics," she shared a kind smile, eyes lighting upon another familiar herb. 

"Lavender," the fae identified the last with her muzzle, somewhat shyly. It was not essential to a midwife's medkit but it was a favorite of hers. "To calm."
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread