Haunted Wood Show me what you got
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The meeting had left him at ease with his rank though he knew better than to think it meant he were safe, this was Nightwalkers and there could be a challenger at any time. He didn't lay back as Vengeance had nor did he take off or totally isolate like Hela seemed to be doing instead he did as he always did and walked the territory. On his mind were matters of more importance like Conquest and Famine. They had two missing kids who were really young. They couldn't possibly make it alone and if they were time was running out to find them before they died. Unaware that someone else was around he found a tree he had once seen Vengeance marking on and went to it pissing upon the dirt with a fierce light in his eye and a small smile on his maw. Once he was done he turned around and took a few step, noticing Ghidorah ahead of him. Remembering him as the eery weird guy from the meeting he paused unsure how to approach him, praying he hadn't been seen peeing. Slowly he moved forward "Hey you were at the meeting" a brief awkward pause and a shifting of his ears back slightly as he had no idea what else to say though he kept his eye contact on point, not awkward enough to forget himself and his pride. 

I thought it was good ^_^
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Show me what you got - by Ghidorah - April 19, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Show me what you got - by Valour - April 19, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Show me what you got - by Ghidorah - April 19, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Show me what you got - by Valour - April 21, 2020, 11:41 AM