Qeya River it’s just a silly phase i’m going through
387 Posts
Ooc —
"ying!", came his call as he trailed after her scent, head tilting out of curiosity as he discovered it lead out to a stretch of ice. what was she up to? he called out again, but there was no response. his nose was near useless atop the ice, and the wind wasn't much help either. he tried to call out once more, this time with a howl, but silence and a gust of wind were his only response.

with only two directions for her to possibly go, upstream or downstream, astaroth played a game of eenie meenie miney mo to determine which path to take. fortunately for both of them, fate was on their side. his paws carried him downstream with honeyed eyes on the lookout for any sign of his elusive friend. it took him a minute, for her pelt blended in well with the background, but when he caught sight of her his heart dropped. "YING!"

motionless atop an ice slab lay the body of his friend. she had been lucky, for the patch of ice she'd fallen unconscious on had become jammed in a makeshift dam along with others. what to do, what to do?! it wasn't easy trying figure out a way to save her when at any moment the dam could collapse and go crashing down the current.

desperate, he shouted out a pleading "wake up!", to try and rouse the unconscious mother. no use. ah, heck with it. without giving it much thought, he sent up a distressed call for help before leaping onto the nearest slab stuck within the mess of ice caps. as carefully as he could manage, the inky ghoul tiptoed his way to the side of the motionless seafarer before he began poke and prod at her in any way he could. "please wake up."
available for threads
available for sprees
Messages In This Thread
it’s just a silly phase i’m going through - by Ying - April 21, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: it’s just a silly phase i’m going through - by Astaroth - April 21, 2020, 11:03 PM