Qeya River it’s just a silly phase i’m going through
387 Posts
Ooc —
the fact that she hadn't been breathing at all had been completely lost to him. he'd been so focus on trying to figure out a way to wake her up, that the shallow rise and fall of her chest (along with her other injuries) had gone completely unnoticed. so, when the first signs of life began to show themselves in the form of shaky, wet coughs, a new hope suddenly filled his golden eyes.

he wanted to stop his tugging and go back to trying to rouse her, but they were so close to the shore's edge that he just kept on pulling. eventually, after a few minutes passed, he had managed to get her head propped up on the shoreline while the rest of her body yet lay atop ice. exhausted and out of breath, the inky ghoul turned to face the form of his pale friend. only then did he notice her swollen abdomen and crushed paw. he felt his chest tighten at the sight as a mix of emotion came flooding in. anger, frustration, agitation, despair, though above all the rest was the overwhelming feeling of helplessness that weighed him down like chains locked around his ankles.
available for threads
available for sprees
Messages In This Thread
it’s just a silly phase i’m going through - by Ying - April 21, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: it’s just a silly phase i’m going through - by Astaroth - April 22, 2020, 12:25 AM