Wheeling Gull Isle salt blooded
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Her wait wasn't a long one, as a figure emerged from the heart of the island territory. A lovely female with sandy fur and a darker head and eyes as pure as the ocean. The way her sides bulged showed she was heavily pregnant. Before acknowledging her, Tzila took her in further. She was around her age - not a yearling unfit to lead like someone she knew back in the Haunted Wood. Her immediate, instinctual response would have been to step forward rigidly, all posturing. To test their suitability in a position as leader. Tzila was often accustomed to pushing the envelope like this, but this time was different. Instead, since she sensed no direct challenge towards herself and keeping in mind her reasons for seeking out this pack, she offered a subtle dip of her muzzle in both respect and congratulations. 

Reclining smoothly on her haunches, Tzila considered the simple, yet weighted question. She hummed thoughtfully, though without doubt. "A few things. But I am driven mainly by a personal quest of self-discovery." She would spare the mother to be the intricate details unless asked. Surely Hua, in her awkward state at this hour, was eager to get back to the comforts of a den. "I am Tzila." Her silver eyes fell again on the crashing waves in the distance, then back to twin aqua pools. "I grew up along a coastline, not all that different from this one. If you would have me, I would like to experience that lifestyle again here." She explained, keeping it short, leaving out how she had come to know of Yuelong until asked.
Messages In This Thread
salt blooded - by RIP Tzila - April 27, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: salt blooded - by Huā - April 27, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: salt blooded - by RIP Tzila - April 27, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: salt blooded - by Huā - April 28, 2020, 09:02 AM
RE: salt blooded - by RIP Tzila - April 28, 2020, 08:34 PM
RE: salt blooded - by Huā - May 01, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: salt blooded - by RIP Tzila - May 01, 2020, 08:32 PM