Wheeling Gull Isle salt blooded
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
The woman of light and dark, contrasting furs, known as Hua, hadn't given much away about her demeanor, but seemed neutral. She wasn't radiating arrogance or an imposing air, like her late leader, Vengeance had. One positive box checked marked. The question that followed was one the shadow keeper expected. What could she, as an individual, offer Yuèlóng?

Lowering her head with a subtle dip of her chin to fix the Empress with meaningful silver eyes, her reply flowed like a steadily trickling stream. "I have honed my skills in combat, both defensive and offensive." She felt no need to list her residence in Nightwalkers on her resume. That was a page in her book that may just as well be ripped out. "I am well traveled. I may not know every inch of the Teekons, but I have been around." Her ears flitted back, eyes darting down and to the side in a thoughtful squint. And then "I remember some of my basic knowledge of seaside living, mostly revolving around small prey." Then, that was it. With her qualifications listed, Tzila gave Hua the floor again.
Messages In This Thread
salt blooded - by RIP Tzila - April 27, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: salt blooded - by Huā - April 27, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: salt blooded - by RIP Tzila - April 27, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: salt blooded - by Huā - April 28, 2020, 09:02 AM
RE: salt blooded - by RIP Tzila - April 28, 2020, 08:34 PM
RE: salt blooded - by Huā - May 01, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: salt blooded - by RIP Tzila - May 01, 2020, 08:32 PM