Whitefish River Tell me I'm forever yours [m]
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She leaned into his affection, pushed deeper into his embrace. She released a contented sigh and under normal circumstances, would have been happy to stay that way for however long he wanted. But the knot of need tightened in her stomach as his warmth seeped into her skin, and she thought he probably felt similarly. She hoped so, anyway. Her wondering was soon put to rest, though, as Emrik shifted and pulled away. The places where they had been touching felt unbearably cold. She turned to watch him just as his gentle affection reached her cheek. She leaned into his touch, the rest of her body leaning into his as he came to stand beside her. 

Speedy knew Emrik well; she intimately knew the feeling of his energy and the shifts in that energy with his different emotions. She could sense his hesitation just as surely as she felt the control in his movements. She wasn't even aware that she could love him anymore than she already did, but his tenderness intensified her love; it swelled in her heart until she thought it might explode. She felt tears prick at the corners of her eyes, and she searched for Emrik's gaze, and adoring smile slowly curving her lips. I love you, she whispered. Then she shifted a little, pushing her muzzle into the fur of his neck to nuzzle him. Her affection was needy as she sought to make him understand that she wanted this very much. There was absolutely no fear on her end; she was his and she was ready.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Speedy - April 07, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Emrik - April 28, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Speedy - April 29, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Emrik - April 30, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Emrik - May 06, 2020, 10:51 PM