Sawtooth Spire i'm bound by these choices so hard to make
62 Posts
Ooc —
Rather than jostling for a chance to venture the world at large, Thade chose instead to battle wakefulness after being unjustly disturbed. He was determined to return to his milknap, even after his bedfellows had forsaken him to a lonely pit, but no manner of repositioning could help him grasp unconsciousness. Not when the sounds of a playground were coming in from just outside. No one would call this fight fair.

So from where his sister had come out, ricocheting like a misfired phaser, the groggy brother came sluggishly after. He paused only to adjust to the light, while blearily assessing all parties involved. His first impulse was to crowd Wylla, yet he was overly distracted by all the noise, pushing him to investigate Phaedra's newest -- and loudest -- chewtoy.

He stretched out stumpy limbs (which may as well have been flippers at this point) as he aimed himself towards the pair. His dragging perked up into a trot as he got nearer, and he made no effort to slow down as he sought to drive his nose right up the smelliest part he could find on Stag.
Messages In This Thread
i'm bound by these choices so hard to make - by Stag - April 11, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: i'm bound by these choices so hard to make - by Thade - May 02, 2020, 12:54 PM