Northstar Vale I paint my lips red, I turn my own head
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
The first to know- of course, as he should be, since he was her husband- but the words still filled him with joy. Not to mention the nuzzle- damn, what was that for? He realized he'd almost expected her coldness- and so her making the move to touch him was a welcomed surprise. He could get used to this- Reiko loving on him while he sat back and showered her with... nothing, really. Cheap lust and the occasional romantic comment. 

She seemed uncomfortable about the last time... of course he understood why. Poor girl. If only she had been better behaved, he wouldn't have had to force himself onto her- but when she started acting like that, Takeshi knew he had to subdue her, for her own good. It was the only way. He knew she must be hurt- but she'd get over it. Now that they were married, all their future loving would be consensual. The husband had the right to his wife whenever he wanted; when Reiko had accepted him she had accepted all his future advances. And so he knew, there may be repeats of that instance in the future- but he prayed that she would not be difficult, so that their love would not be filled with angry memories. 

Alright. I know we haven't done a lot of real talking... got something in mind, in particular? He hummed warmly, pushing the rest of his thoughts to the back of his mind.
Messages In This Thread
I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Reiko - May 02, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Takeshi - May 02, 2020, 10:21 PM