The Sentinels 'Cause I'm a screamer, baby make me a mute
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
At first she'd thought she was imagining things in the breeze. The faint sound of song coming from what must've been just a short distance away cut off by the leaves rustling and tree branches creaking with a gust of wind. Minori had begun to wander that way, heart racing inside her chest and throat tightening until she nearly choked on her panic as she was determined to prove it just a cruel phantom.

But as she burst through the trees she saw a chocolate furred form walking and singing. The songbird was the same, the most beautiful thing she had ever seen aside from Deku. "Where are you going Takara?" she called out gruffly ears pinning back as she felt a surge of regret for calling out. Had Takara been around the entire time?Assuming a rigid posture she pretended to be angry instead of overwhelmed and to be honest like a overjoyed child on the inside. She searched for the beautiful eyes of her past love eagerly though she was cautious not to seem too soft just on their history. Takara had vanished so many times leaving her to try and keep Orochi from vanishing or getting himself killed...she really could have used someone. Maybe things could have gone differently. It was a lot to think about all in the short moment she waited for Takara to turn around.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause I'm a screamer, baby make me a mute - by Minori - May 06, 2020, 08:31 PM