The Sentinels 'Cause I'm a screamer, baby make me a mute
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The blue of her eyes could make the ocean seem drab and grey. Minori's heart skipped a beat causing a tremor in her breath as she fought back the first wave of emotion. The frustratingly enchanting songbird still caused Minori to forget the world, everything blurring as there was only those eyes and a soft voice whispering an almost forgotten nickname. If she weren't a warrior with years of self control under her belt she'd have probably wagged her tail and smiled like a fool at the sweet words but instead she scoffed ears flicking as she rolled her eyes. It felt good to take a moment to let just a little bit of her anger out "Of course. Like a fairytale" she muttered looking away so those baby blues couldn't drag her in anymore as her fell against her head and she frowned stating "You're going the wrong way". It was petty attitude but she was afraid to open herself up to the woman right away after so many times. Of course she still intended to try and bring Takara home with her, hurt or not the woman still brought a flicker of life to parts of her heart she hadn't felt in a long time and the woman was hers anyway wanted or not right?
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause I'm a screamer, baby make me a mute - by Minori - May 10, 2020, 10:41 PM