Bearclaw Valley Bring Out Your Wild Side
hey now, little mouse
158 Posts
Ooc — Willow
Ico watched obediently from the bushes, endeavoring to pick up tips — but it was difficult to do so when the teacher had such a different size and skillset to the student.

Needless to say, it transpired this class would be a textbook class and not a practical one, for it was not long before Ulysses inadvertently performed the action he'd reserved for Ico. The doe was dead, the deed was done.

Ico was privately relieved, and padded over to Ulysses's side with a slight smile. I'll try and follow suit next time, he promised, hoping the hunter would agree to take him out again some time.

The ivory boy watched as blood pooled beneath the dead prey. It reminded him of something. I never did finish that story about Merrick, did I, he realised. But you should know; the wounded bear he sat with... he didn't just provide company while it died, he felt its spirit instil itself in him through the still-warm blood. From bear to wolf. It's one of the reasons why the connection between Ursus and Bearclaw Valley is so powerful, and it speaks to the power of blood.

Ico blinked down at the crimson puddle. It's important I learn how to spill it. Blood, I mean. So... thank you, he finished rather meekly.
As discussed, finishing here! <3
Messages In This Thread
Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ulysses - April 25, 2020, 06:09 PM
RE: Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ico - April 26, 2020, 07:40 AM
RE: Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ulysses - April 26, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ico - April 26, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ulysses - April 26, 2020, 05:20 PM
RE: Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ico - April 26, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ulysses - April 26, 2020, 08:44 PM
RE: Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ico - May 02, 2020, 10:15 AM
RE: Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ulysses - May 03, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ico - May 05, 2020, 05:02 AM