The Sentinels 'Cause I'm a screamer, baby make me a mute
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
seafoam green eyes seemed to tantalized the songbird, drowning her as if they were the ever capping waves of the sea. She had dropped her eyes just moments after she watched the rolling of her warrior queen's eye roll, was she still hers? probably not, how was it that she seemed to royally fuck up everything in her life? was it like a fairy tale, did that make her the villain? it had to be, that just had to be it. "a fairy tale would have a happy ending." she murmured softly, it was quiet but just barely loud enough that the dark woman could hear it.

"doesn't the prince have to go the wrong way to find her princess? does the bard ever take the easy path to find what she were looking for? doesn't the villain always have to fuck up her world before she tries to make it right?" she finally spoke, a bitter laugh falling from her lips as she was prepared for the tongue lashing or even bite of teeth as she fixed her soft and sad blue eyes on the woman she still loved. how was she to fix this?
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause I'm a screamer, baby make me a mute - by Takara - May 18, 2020, 03:24 PM