The Sentinels 'Cause I'm a screamer, baby make me a mute
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
"A fairy tale would have a happy ending"

Their's hadn't.

Takara's eyes only grew rounder in her sadness but Minori stood firm glaring to the side in response. The rest of Takara's protest flooded her ears and she dug the toes of her paws into the soil inhaling sharply and snapping "My life isn't a fairy tale. You're right" the life that she had managed to disappear from time and time again. It wasn't pleasant but there wasn't anyreal anger behind it anymore. Turning wounded eyes her expression crumbling she looked fiercely back into those big sad eyes and stepped closer as words of her own poured free as if someone was pulling them from her throat "You want to fix it?" she couldn't help the way she wanted Takara to carry some of her pain. It wasn't fair that she'd gotten to run away while Minori faced it all alone. Even Higoro had disappeared sick of waiting around for her love while Teekon had erupted into natural disaster. "Deku is gone. Orochi left when he saw me a month or so ago. Issun is deadShe ranted angrily throwing the summary of it in her face, eyes stinging and filling up with tears that she was helpless to stop. With a long and shaky exhale she rushed forward not attacking but pushing her face deep into Takara's fur, probably pushing her back with the force of the embrace. It wasn't planned out but the impulse had her lunge, leaving her pressed against the woman feeling somehow numb and aching at the same time. "you left me during all of it"  she whispered breathing in the familiar scent as the tears spilled down over the soft black fur of her cheeks "fix it and stay this time" she nearly demanded it nibbling at the skin of Takara's ear, seeking the affection they used to share in secret almost hungrily. The angry emotional conversations would surely come at a later time but for now it was so much more important that there was still a chance for them to have a life.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause I'm a screamer, baby make me a mute - by Minori - May 18, 2020, 04:43 PM