The Sentinels 'Cause I'm a screamer, baby make me a mute
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
She snapped, and everything she said was right. This was her fault, she was the one that ruined everything. She was the other woman that single handedly brought down the world around Minori and Issun, if she hadn't tried to find him none of this would have happened. She would not have kept pining over a man she could not have, she would not have tempted him. She would not have fell in love with the amazing warrior before her, she would not have left her to deal with her hot-headed child with her sweet tempered one. She would not have broken her heart when she fled out of her own depression and self-deprecating hate, this was hers to fix.

"i knew about Issun, an other told me while I was.. gone." Gone like everyone else in your life, like my mind and heart when I left. A single tear fell down her sad baby blues, even as she though of her little dragon and the little butterfly that was his half brother. hOw much more had she royally fucked? Anything else to add to the tallies?

Hen she lunged forward the songbird thought it was for an attack, she was prepared for pain but what she got was so much worse. It was what she wanted, what she craved. Even though it was rough, it was Minori, she was moved but she leaned into the aggressive touch. It would not have been her warrior queen without a little pain, tears fell faster and her vision blurred to the point she had to close her watery gaze. "I'm sorry, I am so sorry minmin." she sobbed into her dark fur, nuzzling roughly against her. "It's all my fault and I am so sorry.. I'll fix it..I wont leave just.. please.." She begged, pleaded with the woman she wished to could give the world even though she had no power.

"i love you"
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause I'm a screamer, baby make me a mute - by Takara - May 18, 2020, 10:00 PM