Northstar Vale Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin?
57 Posts
Ooc — JB + Ghostwriters
Away
I am not sure if I should wait for Corra? So if I need to, just PM me and I'll remove my reply!!

The man stepped forth first. The look on his face bothered Hime but she was accustomed to muscle-bound servants, and took more offense to the obvious scars dappling his face. Disgusting. She wanted to dismiss him immediately; how dare someone so vile come and show their ugly face upon her doorstep! Not her doorstep, she corrected, not yet—close enough, though.

It didn't help that the little slut showed up in the nick of time to curtail Hime's immediate judgement. Her gaze softened, and while she was still poised as an Empress, she had to assume the facade of Reiko in Ibis' presence. As a show of solidarity she pressed her nose upon Ibis' hip and passed her a smile, then looked back to the man.

Our dear Awenfen. She is not at liberty to make such distinctions for us. Hime made sure to correct; though she could not identify who this Awenfen was, nor their rank, so she let the pronouncement hang in the air for Ibis to agree with or refute. She leaned against the other woman's hip, hoping she would take the cue.

I am the Empress, Reiko. This is my Queen, whose name she'd forgotten, but she'd go with it. Maybe the little slut would introduce herself and save her the trouble. Awenfen has not shared any stories about you. Who are you, sir? A flicker of her gaze to the woman behind him, who for a beat looked familiar, but, Hime didn't let her gaze linger long upon Corra. And your charge.
Messages In This Thread
Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Memory - May 20, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Hime - May 20, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 20, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Memory - May 21, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Hime - May 21, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 21, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Cordelia - May 21, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Memory - May 21, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Necahual - May 21, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Hime - May 21, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: Can I Stay? Would it be a Sin? - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 21, 2020, 07:19 PM