Whitefish River if the heavens ever did speak
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Her question progressed to further conversation, or rather, explanation. The woman outlined what the claim was like and Raimo found it satisfactory; it wasn't much different from his own home, so he merely nodded as the woman spoke to indicate he was paying attention. Her final comment struck him oddly. It was almost like a warning — and that made him wonder, just how many people had come and gone from this place? Who thought they were too good to work for their dinner? How bizarre.

Aye, well, he murmured, once he was given the floor. That all sounds good ta me. My family is pretty big, so, that's why I left. I wanted some adventure and to see the world; but while at home, I helped with everythin'. You kind of have to do that - yaknow? A fresh smirk, this time a little more serious. I can hunt, fight, patrol, ah... Probably track down other kinds of supplies if someone tells me where to go, really miss I can do anythin'. With a final little nod he fell silent again.

Raimo was young, strong, and hale of health. He was a damn fine catch — fish or no fish.
Messages In This Thread
if the heavens ever did speak - by Raimo - May 28, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Ira - May 28, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Raimo - May 28, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Ira - May 28, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Raimo - May 28, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Ira - May 28, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Raimo - May 28, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Ira - May 28, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Raimo - May 28, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: if the heavens ever did speak - by Ira - May 29, 2020, 12:08 AM