Sheepeater Cliff Times change, that doesn't mean I have to
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Last post for meee! You can post again or archive <3

Finley stood quietly, observing her new friend as the woman seemed to lose herself in her thoughts. Finally, a smile twisted across her dark lips, though there seemed to be little joy in it. The silver mockingbird felt a pang of sadness for her. She was not usually very perceptive when it came to the emotions of others, and sympathizing was typically beyond her capabilities. But she felt for Hawkeye, through what others had said of her being under appreciated and through what she said of herself.

I know what you mean, Fin admitted gently. It was true, the sterling wolf's habits and ways of thinking were outlandish to most, including Hawkeye. It didn't typically bother Fin all that much, though. She was too busy getting herself into trouble to think about it.

Tell you what, she said with a sudden smile, Whenever you start feeling like an outsider, you just come over to my place and I'll tell you all kinds of stories about that really dumb friend of mine and the stupid things she did before she died. I promise, after a couple of stories about her, you'll be feeling extremely ordinary.

With another smile, Fin offered, Come on, I'll walk back with you, and turned to head back towards the Plateau, suspecting she had a Hawkeye in tow.

Messages In This Thread
Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - July 22, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 06, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 07, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 11, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 16, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 25, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 27, 2014, 08:02 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2014, 12:34 PM