Haunted Wood I babble on until my voice is gone
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
"You missed my comfy bed then if I'm not why you're here" his voice fell hushed and warm, tail wagging as he sank to his stomach inching closer to wrap his chin over Clay's next and resting there. He believed that the other was full of shit and enjoyed his presence, being told nothing was wrong only further solidified that belief. Drunk off the fact that Clay came all the way out to see him again for an apparently casual conversation he laughed softly, muscles relaxing as the new stresses of pack life were forgotten. "Yeah I was pissed cuz you marched in like you own the place. Lucky I know the guy who does or you would've had some trouble" he teased him playfully before something that was said sunk in. Pulling back so that he could see the other's expression Valour tried to hide the confusing sudden pain he felt "An Empire huh? Neat." he fell short of anything else and dropped his gaze briefly, licking his lips as he struggled to figure out why suddenly he felt so mad. So what? Clay left Nightwalkers. Now he left Easthollow. But...why'd he go to a brand new place?  Why didn't he come here where they could have fun?
Ears sliding back against his skull he realised he was jealous. That he wanted Clay by his side again, for more than dangerous nightime visits or moments of crisis when he was needed.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
I babble on until my voice is gone - by Clay - June 09, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: I babble on until my voice is gone - by Valour - June 09, 2020, 02:01 AM
RE: I babble on until my voice is gone - by Clay - June 09, 2020, 02:15 AM
RE: I babble on until my voice is gone - by Valour - June 09, 2020, 02:42 AM
RE: I babble on until my voice is gone - by Clay - June 09, 2020, 02:59 AM
RE: I babble on until my voice is gone - by Valour - June 09, 2020, 03:27 AM