Moonspear On and on, we carry through the fears
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Understanding how much time and care pups took Valour couldn't blame them for not having been able to help much. Still having no news of Conquest stung and the weight of how long she'd been away brought his mood further down. "That's alright, kids take a lot of time" though the situation was grim he still had gratitude for the fact they'd tried and offered a small smile "Thank you for trying at least. We won't stop looking for her" that was a promise, he was going to do just that after this was over hoping to exhaust himself so he'd be able to sleep tonight. It had been so long since she'd been gone......how could he continue to hope for her when Valium needed saving? Luckily Hydra asked about the trouble flat out and he looked into her eyes for a moment "To start a pack called Ursus took one of our kids recently. They also attacked someone who is a personal ally of mine and threatened their family, Easthollow who are innocent people. Apparently they attacked one of my wolves but...I can't say if he deserved it or not but when I went to speak to their leader I was attacked. I didn't trespass, I was sniffing. Someone who was our captive, a man I knew as Uyo attacked me" The more he talked the more scattered his words got as his voice shook, uncontrolled anger seeping into his tone "Long story short I want them dead, they're a threat. I can also inform you that the woman who attacked your son is there, I remember her scent from Nightwalkers. We fought when I was a baby. She was pathetic" hoping that would be incentive enough to grab her interest he fell silent and dropped his gaze again, exhaling slowly.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 03, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 03, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 03, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 04, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 09, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 16, 2020, 10:01 AM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 16, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 17, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 19, 2020, 06:31 PM