Northstar Vale I wake up in the night to watch you breathe.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
183 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Making a few assumptions here, prod me if anything needs changed!

As Reneian's little Queen laboured, Viinturuth did his best to support the expectant father - his brother. For all his sudden and conflicted feelings that revolved around Ibis, all the frustration and uncertainty, he did his best to place @Akavir at the peak of his priorities. He was family, after all, just as the brood born of Ibis' womb would be.

Viinturuth did not wish that Akavir's children were his own, but he was sour at a missed opportunity to court his mate. Mate. The word was so solid, so final, and roused such venom within him that he wasn't really sure who he was.

Burgundy eyes lingered quietly on his raven sibling, the yin to his yang - the part of him he'd been missing for far too long. To pursue Ibis would be to splinter his brother's new family. Was the very slim chance of gaining Ibis' affection really worth losing Akavir over?

Of course not.

Yet why couldn't he stop fucking thinking about her?

Viin swallowed the sour taste in his mouth, and cupped his pallid ears forward at the distinct sound of a newborn's cry. His gaze shifted to the mouth of the whelping hollow before attention focused on his dark littermate. "You hear that?" Viinturuth said, voice hushed at the distinct sound of a newborn's cry, and offered an enthusiastic swish of his alabaster tail.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wake up in the night to watch you breathe. - by Viinturuth - June 14, 2020, 01:49 PM