Whitefish River Cold in my kingdom size
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
PP okayed by Asori, clarification on what was mentioned in regards to her puppies will come later when she can post about it!

How could this have happened? Something was terribly wrong, he had failed as a stand-in guardian to help Ira with her children and that alone was enough to stir the knight in the wrong direction. He couldn't track the boy, he couldn't find him at all, so sign or trace that he could find and FUCK THIS USELESS NOSE OF HIS!

After the news was brought to his attention, the man wasn't certain who else knew and thus kept to himself for the majority of the day after trying to help Ira, trying to soothe the new-mother in any way he could and yet, nothing ever seemed enough. His own heart and soul wasn't in it today, his own day was shattered and he focused the majority of his time trying to find any trace of him.

Nothing.

Always.

Nothing. 

The call coming from the borders was certainly in the worst of times. He had switched off with Ira for her to rest now and care for the remainder of her young and almost instantly the call rang out and the painted man was already in pursuit. Another member had beat him to it, someone he had not gotten acquainted with yet due to all the goings-on lately - sorry, he thought, perhaps another day he'll get to know this man. For now, he focused on the stranger at their border.

The Count will not be joining us here, you'll be dealing with us. What do you want? Gone was his musical, whimsical tone. He went straight to the heart of the matter with a cutting pitch. A puppy was missing and some stranger winds up on their borders. He was in a foul mood indeed.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Cold in my kingdom size - by Nemisis - June 17, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: Cold in my kingdom size - by Raimo - June 17, 2020, 05:29 PM
RE: Cold in my kingdom size - by Hieronymous - June 17, 2020, 05:39 PM
RE: Cold in my kingdom size - by Nemisis - June 17, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: Cold in my kingdom size - by Raimo - June 17, 2020, 08:47 PM