Northstar Vale Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
He came forward but there was something visibly broken about him. It surpassed the phsyical. This was pain you didn't know until it shook you to your core. Collision understood it because while they loved Reiko in two very different ways...they had both felt the stab of betrayal. Their souls were damaged. 

Collision wanted to scream at him to lift his head. To stand with some pride! The words were lost in his own silence. In his own head. He had come here with all the intent of being a friend. Of trying to understand...but perhaps this was all the understanding they were due. Not why things were the way they were...but simply that this is how it was now. 

Yellow eyes fought back tears and it turned into a losing battle. He was always so stoic. He never showed a thing--even happiness, but the funny thing about being so emotionally removed...when the flood gates did open it was obviously genuine, "Yuu I'm so sorry. I...don't know what to do," There was no hopefullness in what he had decided to say. There was nothing he could do to make this good. He had failed. Again. 

Vespera came. Her words immediately overtaking them and Collision could feel himself hanging on to every word. He prayed she was going to say somethin that would ignite a flame in him. He prayed for her to offer him restoration but he could only feel the empty ache of his heart shattering more. Could he be put back together?

She tried to offer him kind words of encouragement. She tried to reach and compare their actions. She dared to call him noble, "Vespera...no....you didn't need to put yourself in harms way like that...and If I was noble I would have done more than offer words that didn't do anything to repair the damage done. We all failed in one way or another...." He verbally. Yuudai physically. Vespera emotionally. 

He didn't want to be so negative...but what were they to do?
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 17, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Vespera - June 17, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 17, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Vespera - June 17, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 17, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 11:09 PM