Wheeling Gull Isle Can't believe my eyes, sweetest little parts of destiny
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori remembered through the pain how she'd felt when Issun had arrived. How her instincts then told her that he was a threat. Takara's presence was worse, the scent of a she wolf spiked her fur and she wanted to tell her to stay put but the sharp words were silenced by a violent contraction wracking her body as she simply gave in to what was to come and rest her head with a sharp glance in Takara's direction, eyes wild with instinct and rounded with fear. "Ayani..came out dead" she said softly remembering the pale baby who would have given Deku a sibling to keep him company when Orochi bullied him or turned him away. "I'm bigger this time" she said turning her head to gaze into her lover's eyes with hope that being fatter despite not eating was a good sign this time around. Then her body took over and she pressed into the soft fur of her lover and breathing in and out...in and out....in and out.....

After what seemed like an eternity of struggle and pain and breathing that left her panting and shaking against Takara her body finally couldn't take it and she pushed, unable to withhold the scream that tore from her maw. Head rolling limply back against Takara's chest she sucked in a deep breath and pushed again all muscles tightened on her toned bodice before she released again and hung her head tears stinging her eyes as she fought for breath for a moment before pushing a third time and feeling the familiar sensation of a slick body sliding from between her legs. Gasping sharply she swung a weak head around and began to lick the child free of their birth sac making sure to eat it for good health and nudging with her nose to rouse them into life. Licking their nose free of fluid she listened to the sweet sound of coughing and breath, checking to see and to her delight it was another son. Her heart swelled with pride as she nestled him into her belly licking him unable to stop herself from bathing the dark hued boy in affection "His name will be Naoyuki. It means Happiness and Honesty" the words were spoken just as Takara had, in the language of their homeland. Their children would be raised hearing it in private, they'd know their language and history from both ends...whatever Takara's was aside from Issun.

It wasn't over....

A sharp pain, another tightening of her abdomen and a shiver ran down her spine. Another child was coming. Shooting Takara a terrified look she focused on her breath lifting her head away from her son and fought back tears of panic. Please ancestors, don't take another baby from me. I've lost Deku too!  the prayer echoed in her mind as she tucked her chin and sucked a breath pushing again her breathing ragged as she hadn't barely had time to cope with Naoyuki's birth. There wasn't any time to waste, every second worsened the chance that she'd have to see another lifeless child be carried away from eyesight. Pushing with all she had she was surprised to find that the second child practically shot out tumbling from between her legs in a manner that had Minori didn't have to worry about freeing it for it had burst the birth sac. Concerned she began to clean the child and clear the fluid from her nose, listening for the sound that would ensure life as her heart hammered harshly against her chest. "Miwa...Sweet Miwa. Beautful Harmony" she cooed as she licked and bathed in a frenzy waiting to hear any sound before she moved her to feed alongside her brother.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't believe my eyes, sweetest little parts of destiny - by Minori - June 20, 2020, 08:22 PM