Whitefish River Last Man Standing
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision was happy that, though she was not willing to participate in the slightest, she would not advocate against what he was doing and would not stand in his way. There was a balance that must be upheld in this situation and he didn't want Ira to end up being the reason nothing changed. It would have been something regrettable for him. 

"I appreciate that. When the time comes it will be as though all of this is going on. I want what is happening in the Empire to remain in the Empire," If word got out at the instability he could be battling outside forces. The unholy trinity might be able to work against a single arrogant minded male, but he wasn't sure what he would do if a greater evil decided there was enough discord for a full take-over. He had already lost one home that way. Funny enough, he still referred to the Empire as home. Maybe that meant...

"I have much to do, Ira. Thank you for your...listening," he couldn't call it understanding or support. He didn't believe he truly had either. She came off as cold, but the truth was, he saw where her heart simply wished to guard those most important to her first and that there was concern for the tribulations unfolding. Perhaps that was all that needed to be done for now. Perhaps that made her the perfect unofficial alliance. Now he had to do the most painful thing he ever would've done and he set back towards the empire.

[exit]
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 21, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 21, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 21, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 21, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 22, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Ira - June 23, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: Last Man Standing - by Collision - June 23, 2020, 07:20 PM