Hushed Willows You Won't Leave the Table, She Won't Leave Your Mind
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The peace always seemed to be disturbed by the bird. He was only peaceful when he slept, and even the he peeped and hooted as he dreamed of hunting with the small fae. She looked at Dante then, embarrassed by the behavior of her supposed friend, but he didn't seem offended. She even let out a chuckle - the situation was pretty silly after all. Loinnir sometimes forgot that Lumi could probably eat him in two bites if she wanted to - small creatures often had this cocky personality, or maybe it was a bird thing.

Hmm... I'm not even sure if I have his respect. I'm just his free ride everywhere. She replied, stare focused 'pon the little feathered creature. He slowly lowered his feathers at this, and he wasn't able to look at her directly. He probably felt a little guilty by now. He reluctantly dropped the mouse at her feet in an attempt to make amends, but she wasn't the one whom he had disrespected. That he was mean and grumpy to her was normal, but she wouldn't tolerate him doing it to those she cared about.

Her cheeks grew hot at the mention of a cuddle. Was that what they were doing? Wasn't that something for mated couples? Or maybe it was something that was normal among friends... Maybe he saw her as more of a sister or something?! This anxiety wasn't shown outwardly, but it was hard not to think about for her. Oh, he shouldn't be so jealous. We patrol together every day! She said, more so trying to convince Loinnir that she didn't belong to anyone, especially not to the bird she had saved moons ago.

Her focus then shifted to Loinnir, her eyes flicked to Dante and she nodded in his direction to make it clear she would not accept the gift. Loinnir picked up his catch, hesitated, then waddled angrily towards Dante. His cheeks were plump with bottled up embarrassment and slight anger, but he plopped down the gift in front of the boy regardless and softly hooted. It wasn't much of a meal, a single mouse, but it was a gift nonetheless. He then fluttered off to somewhere just past Lumi. Good job, I'm proud of you. She near-whispered to him in a sweet voice. His expression lifted and he hooted again, almost as if saying "oh, it was nothing". Turning to Dante, she responded; Right, right... I should probably return to my duties too... Her eyes wandered shyly. This was... nice. I'm glad you sought me out.
Messages In This Thread