Horizon Ridge alles Leid und Schmerzen stillest
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
A little click of fangs to answer her. Huā frowned, if only slightly. Shy was cute, timid was cute, and... perpetually silent was, well, hard to work with. There would be no easy way to charm this girl quickly or get to know her quickly- and Huā was drawn by her handsome appearance, and yet not so much so that she would be willing to spend months learning the meanings of her chuffs and snaps. 

Gaze follows the charcoal's at the flapping of wings above, finding little birds which dance and frolic before vanishing like dust. As the stranger's gaze found hers again, so did Huā find the stranger's, watching as she canted her head. What a pity they could not speak- Huā was curious now if she was a naturalist too, perhaps then they could've discussed on the flight of birds... but instead, uncomfortable silence. It was like talking to a rock- an attractive rock, yes, but a rock. Her paws shuffled awkwardly in the water. So you really do not talk, Huā sighed, and then finally drew closer if allowed, close enough to touch and yet too afraid to do so. Boundaries had to be tested slowly. I wish I can know your name... but I am Huā, She introduced, dipping her head into a bow before meeting eyes again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: alles Leid und Schmerzen stillest - by Huā - July 01, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: alles Leid und Schmerzen stillest - by Huā - July 02, 2020, 02:51 AM
RE: alles Leid und Schmerzen stillest - by Huā - July 02, 2020, 03:57 AM
RE: alles Leid und Schmerzen stillest - by Huā - July 02, 2020, 04:57 AM
RE: alles Leid und Schmerzen stillest - by Huā - July 02, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: alles Leid und Schmerzen stillest - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 04:15 AM
RE: alles Leid und Schmerzen stillest - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: alles Leid und Schmerzen stillest - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: alles Leid und Schmerzen stillest - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: alles Leid und Schmerzen stillest - by Huā - July 06, 2020, 02:20 AM