Stavanger Bay Will love blossom?
<FONT FACE="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#b8b0b0;">w</span><span style="color:#bab2af;">e</span><span style="color:#bcb3af;">'</span><span style="color:#bdb5ae;">r</span><span style="color:#bfb6ae;">e</span><span style="color:#c1b8ad;"> </span><span style="color:#c3baad;">s</span><span style="color:#c5bbac;">m</span><span style="color:#c6bdac;">i</span><span style="color:#c8bfab;">l</span><span style="color:#cac0ab;">i</span><span style="color:#ccc2aa;">n</span><span style="color:#cec3aa;">g</span><span style="color:#d0c5a9;"> </span><span style="color:#d1c7a8;">b</span><span style="color:#d3c8a8;">u</span><span style="color:#d5caa7;">t</span><span style="color:#d7cca7;"> </span><span style="color:#d9cda6;">w</span><span style="color:#dacfa6;">e</span><span style="color:#dcd0a5;">'</span><span style="color:#ded2a5;">r</span><span style="color:#e0d4a4;">e</span><span style="color:#e2d5a4;"> </span><span style="color:#e3d7a3;">c</span><span style="color:#e5d9a2;">l</span><span style="color:#e7daa2;">o</span><span style="color:#e9dca1;">s</span><span style="color:#ebdda1;">e</span><span style="color:#eddfa0;"> </span><span style="color:#eee1a0;">t</span><span style="color:#f0e29f;">o</span><span style="color:#f2e49f;"> </span><span style="color:#f4e69e;">t</span><span style="color:#f6e79e;">e</span><span style="color:#f7e99d;">a</span><span style="color:#f9ea9d;">r</span><span style="color:#fbec9c;">s</span></div></FONT>.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Away
the kind of tired sleep can't fix

The fact that he didn't lecture her on eating habits earned him a golden star in the little space next to his name. She was so tired of hearing it over and over again she was glad she didn't have to pretend to listen to Beric say it. Hollow smiles were the most exhausting to give, Claire would know of it. But thankfully she wouldn't have to waste one on him, the small curve that pulled on her lips was natural and genuine.

She blinked at him a couple of times as he mentioned the freedom she had recently acquired. She had been longing for the second the imaginary chains around her neck and the shackles on her ankles would be taken off, but truthfully now that they were no longer there she didn't feel as overjoyed as she thought she would.

She was glad she wouldn't have to fear for her life anymore, there would be no reason for Ragnar to sacrifice her in front of the Isle wolves -- mostly because there were no Isle wolves anymore. Apparently Ypres had met her fate by jumping from a cliff, but that was none of her buisness..
She thought of her former leader and rescuer's fate until the man's voice cut through her thoughts. Huh?,she thought, who's we? she wondered as she brought her eyes up to his face. At first she had thought that by us he was referring to him and..her--it was thought that made her heart flip over and a strange sense of heat climb to her cheeks.

"I- I'm alright, I mean I still get the stares and I think I always will but whatever.. " she muttered, not knowing he wanted a more of a you & I type of answer.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#DDDDDD; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#000; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
Will love blossom? - by Beric - August 14, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Will love blossom? - by Claire - August 16, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Will love blossom? - by Beric - August 18, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Will love blossom? - by Claire - August 20, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Will love blossom? - by Beric - August 28, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: Will love blossom? - by Claire - August 28, 2014, 07:31 PM