Lone Star Mountain Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls
57 Posts
Ooc — JB + Ghostwriters
Away
Having secreted herself away after the incident in the valley, Hime wasn't feeling so great. She felt warm for a day or so after the event but chalked that up to the season. Stiffness began spreading from her rear-end up her haunch, and she explained that away as a side-effect of roaming within the vale. The feelings died down after a few days of rest and she thought less and less of them as the days wore on.

What drew her away from the vale and towards the tooth-shaped mountain was anyone's guess. Hime was not trained in medicine (despite having fed various things to her ailing sister lately), so she wasn't hunting for anything of that nature. The further she got from the Vale's limits the freer she felt, though.

When she finally paused long enough to look down in to the empire's claim she felt calmer. A sense of superiority (which come to think of it, was ever-present for Hime) grew a little stronger as she looked down in to the sunlit kingdom she hoped to one day rule. She caught the sound of some stones clattering off a ledge nearby and turned sharply to regard the sound's direction - not aware of anyone else in the immediate area, but on high alert all the same.

When nothing became obvious to her eyes, Hime's features pinched in to a frown. She called out: Is someone out there? Make yourself known - before I call the guard. But she hadn't brought any guardsmen with her today, and in knowing that, she felt exposed.
Messages In This Thread
Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls - by Orlaith - July 10, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls - by Hime - July 10, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls - by Hime - July 12, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls - by Hime - July 12, 2020, 06:18 PM