Whitebark Stream Ring the Bells
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Once more, Whitebark Stream suffered. With the loss of pack-mates occurring far too often for his liking, Artyom quietly considered his options as he observed his pups that afternoon. While Dawn had informed him of her departure and assured her return, the gilded ranger's worry heightened with each passing day. 

I should never have let her go alone.

Earthen eyes closed over, and he reminded himself to breathe. What if the hakf-breed had found her, assaulted her in the same manner as he'd harmed sweet Aphrodite? Artyom already pinned blame on this beast for Surya's absence, further fuelling a rage he'd never experienced before.

It's my job to protect them.

He blinked up, toward his nearby brood as they harassed @Daylily, and felt emotion close around his throat. A call from the outskirts distracted him and, eager for news, left the youngsters under his pack-mate's watch to greet their newest visitor.

The yearling he found at his borders was a willowy creature, long-legged and lean with mercury furs. Curious, the golden Alpha pricked his ears forward and slowed his pace. "I am Artyom," he informed, feeling fear creep into his gut. Why else would this wolf have come specifically for him, if not to tell of further misfortune? 

Messages In This Thread
Ring the Bells - by Dante - July 21, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Ring the Bells - by Artyom - July 22, 2020, 03:17 AM
RE: Ring the Bells - by Dante - July 22, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: Ring the Bells - by Artyom - July 26, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Ring the Bells - by Dante - July 26, 2020, 02:24 PM