Arrow Lake she's into superstitions
she'll make you take your clothes
off and go dancing in the rain
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
It was a shame, a problem that she thought needed to rectified. Those with the blood of the wild and their domesticated cousins were not to be looked down upon, they were to be embraced with open arms. Well in their case, paws. Mutt was such a dirty words only used by those that feared what they would become in their world, afraid that those with this cocktail of blood would be stronger, better. These were things her mother would tell her and she agreed, these two bloodlines were not something to be mocked.  "I have to agree, you are a fine example of that where i simply look fragile. Even with a larger size than even my mother." She made sure to say look fragile as she was not, it was her blood that made others underestimate her. 

His surprised expression made her smile and give another sweep of her curled tail along her back only to be disheartened by his words. A savage man could still be wonderful, as he was not afraid of dogs and the mixing of their blood with his own. Cruelty could come at a price, might his savagery be fore a better cause? And she said just that, "savage as he might be did he not accept those with domesticated blood? Did he not teach you to be proud of what you are, believe he did that correctly. No?" When the mention of two legs came into play a soft growl rose only to die within an instant, a ghost of the emotions she felt towards those hairless demons. "A noble cause though I am sorry to hear about your previous pack deliciae, I have a similar story to what happened to the place i once called home.." She paused as the rest came into light, he had brought them here and there was another like them within his sanctuary. "i would wish to meet this other, the only others I have met that carry the same domesticated blood is my kin and now yourself."

Messages In This Thread
she's into superstitions - by Dove - July 21, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: she's into superstitions - by Kynareth Deagon - July 22, 2020, 02:01 AM
RE: she's into superstitions - by Dove - July 22, 2020, 02:37 AM
RE: she's into superstitions - by Kynareth Deagon - July 22, 2020, 07:21 AM
RE: she's into superstitions - by Dove - July 22, 2020, 07:41 AM
RE: she's into superstitions - by Kynareth Deagon - July 22, 2020, 08:08 AM
RE: she's into superstitions - by Dove - July 22, 2020, 08:20 AM
RE: she's into superstitions - by Kynareth Deagon - July 22, 2020, 08:32 AM
RE: she's into superstitions - by Dove - July 22, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: she's into superstitions - by Kynareth Deagon - July 22, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: she's into superstitions - by Dove - July 22, 2020, 09:27 AM