Wheeling Gull Isle I won't throw it all away, I won't say goodbye precious life
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori nodded. She did understand the exhaustion. Back in Shadewood Keep she'd been doing a majority of what she could of the actual hard work while Cry waltzed around keeping secrets and talking to other packs. Gwen...she'd been pregnant. Her heart stung at the reminder and she covered it with a gentle smile at the dreamy sigh, a soft laugh leaving her maw "I know that all to well. It was the same with me" Deku. She remembered how he'd looked like a panda cub instead of a wolf pup...how he'd grown into a wide eyed gentle soul filled with wonder. He'd reminded her so much of Tadashi that raising him...it was a joyous experience for the short time it had lasted. For a moment there was a flash of pain and she inhaled almost daring to Hua that holding tight to them would be the most important part for as long as a child would allow it and then stopped herself "I think a mother is unable to not love her child" she said instead ducking her head and wondering for the billionth time as of late where her firstborn had gone. 
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english