The Sunspire and you will witness what the fire can undo
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away
caught somewhat offguard for once, renard blinked back at her, but the barrage of questions she offered were all…harmless, so far. not even they could find any hidden motivation lurking in the words. she really was trying to... get to know them.

how cute.

“one at a time.” brow raised, they took an unnecessarily prolonged moment to consider. “i’m not a male,” they were surprised she had noticed, but they kept that to themselves, “i have no idea what that is. and…” they turned their muzzle pointedly over their shoulder to the curve of their tail, ”that should be your answer.“

the last was a little more of a minefield. only in the sense that there was no fun in giving away such information. what was the worth if you didn’t work for it?

“donovan made an offer. i accepted.” they shrugged, smiling. “not much different from you.” not that they knew that. incredibly vague, and thus almost certain to be correct – a favorite of theirs.

also avoiding the actual question. another favorite of theirs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: and you will witness what the fire can undo - by Renard - July 26, 2020, 01:10 PM