Hushed Willows Lesser, greater, middling - it's all the same.
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Oh it really was no problem - even if it had been a total stranger would we have lent a helping hand. She answered bashfully upon being thanked, even though it was very much justified in this case. They did help the former alphess of their ally after all, and she had been in too bad of a shape to make her way back home Lumi thought. Still, she'd never use her acts of kindness as a way to make it so others were in debt to her, nor did she expect anything in return.

Her ears swiveled then as Artyom went on to speak of Donovan, the smile swept off her face and replaced by a serious gaze. Thank you Artyom — even if you could offer us nothing in the difficult time ahead, I'd still like to call Whitebark Stream our ally. For the help we can get we are thankful, though we respect everyone's decisions on the matter. She spoke as a queen, not as a girl - confidently and refined. Still, it was quite obvious she'd not grown cold nor heartless in the time they'd been apart. Sure, her role in the realm was different now, but the woman was still very much the Lumiya he'd met moons ago.

I still await word from our allies to the South and West - thus I am unsure of when our retaliation might take place. Nor can I predict Donovan's next move, though we must prepare for the worst. She informed in a steady pace, feeling it was no place to discuss pleasantries or personal affairs. If this was truly a time of war, there needed to be focus - order.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lesser, greater, middling - it's all the same. - by Lumiya - July 28, 2020, 03:03 PM