Sawtooth Spire mascara for the lonely want
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
hi sorry I've been so slow :( but I dont want star to be a bad mama lol so here we goo,, sorry if I slow the thread down!!!

Whether or not Marble knew it, Star watched her with a gentle smile from the den. Her children were growing quickly, especially the boy- but Marble was the explorer, always outside and in nature. Perhaps she would not be warrior or hunter, maybe more of a naturalist- but that was okay. Star was lax on her children's goals, as long as they helped the pack in some way once they were old enough. 

Seeing Mahler approach Marble, and the girl trying to gather her falling stones, Star smirked. She glanced down to the sleeping @Calcifer , before pulling herself from the den to approach the pair. Greetings. She spoke to the eisen respectfully, before leaning down to place a kiss on the forehead of Marble- which looked rather robotic, awkward, coming from the typically unaffectionate matron. Star nudged her daughter gently, before pointing her muzzle to the darker man, This is our eisen, Mahler.
Messages In This Thread
mascara for the lonely want - by Pendragon - July 22, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: mascara for the lonely want - by Mahler - July 28, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: mascara for the lonely want - by Pendragon - July 28, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: mascara for the lonely want - by RIP Star - July 29, 2020, 02:55 AM
RE: mascara for the lonely want - by Mahler - August 01, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: mascara for the lonely want - by Pendragon - August 02, 2020, 10:39 PM
RE: mascara for the lonely want - by RIP Star - August 06, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: mascara for the lonely want - by Mahler - August 07, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: mascara for the lonely want - by Pendragon - August 19, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: mascara for the lonely want - by RIP Star - August 23, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: mascara for the lonely want - by Mahler - August 29, 2020, 04:42 PM