Silverlight Terrace [M]aybe I'm going blind
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
added a little mature to the title, simply due to the nature of the thread and some internal dialogue & gross creep man!

The little figure who stood in the waters had his pace increase, and there he set his eyes on her like a target, straight lining towards her without haste. To his surprise, she turned to greet him with friendly words. He halted in his walk beside the river, eyeing her for a moment. The girl couldn't be much older than a yearling- and certainly, naivety came with that too, did it not? Obviously no one had taught her not to talk to male strangers. Or perhaps she came from kinder lands... but today, she might witness a crueler side of the world. 

Sure. He grunted with a shrug, stepping his way into the cool stream, which admittedly felt great. He could think of something nearby that might feel better though, and shifted slightly closer to the young girl, How old are you, dear? The rat questioned casually while he allowed his muscles to relax slightly. And... what is that? He added, gesturing his muzzle to the heavy skin she carried.
Messages In This Thread
[M]aybe I'm going blind - by Takeshi - July 27, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Maybe I'm going blind - by Weejay - July 27, 2020, 07:45 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'm going blind - by Takeshi - July 29, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'm going blind - by Weejay - August 02, 2020, 02:53 PM